ESL Teacher in Jakarta, Indonesia
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region. Featuring mainly Young Learners, we are looking for candidates who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching kids.
Indonesia > Jak
SalaryUSD 850 - 1100 / month
RecruiterEF English First Jakarta (Swara Group)
DescriptionIndonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot of those diversities. In this city, you can witness the blend between western and eastern cultures through food, people, lifestyle, infrastructures, and facilities.
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region. There are:
• 5 centers in Jakarta (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
• 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
• 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials, and educational multi-media technology. We are looking for individuals who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching Young Learners. Our team will help you reach your full potential as an ESL Teacher.
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL level 5 certificate
• Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand (Indonesian Government Requirements)
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
o University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL level 5 Certificate
• Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia
• Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
• Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
• A return air ticket
• 21 day paid leave
• Accommodation / accommodation allowance
• Medical insurance
• A renewable 1-year contract
• The chance to work within a professional team, teaching English to the highest standards in the world
- Visa: Working Visa is fully sponsored
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL level 5
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience: Optional, but highly preferred
Date Posted24th December 2019