EPIK Program â€“ South Korean Public Schools Hiring ESL Teachers
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are ESL Consulting a recruitment company seeking for native English teachers for public and private English schools in Korea and China.
South Korea > Seoul
Salary2.0+ million won per month
RecruiterESL Consulting (Seoul ESL)
DescriptionEPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students. We, SeoulESL, are an official partner of EPIK and are also licensed by the Korean government. We are located in South Korea and have built a large network among schools throughout Korea over the past decade. We have intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. EPIK can be an excellent opportunity that allows teachers to begin and/or enrich their careers. EPIK is known for its fair recruiting procedures, so please do not hesitate to apply.
School Type: Korean Public schools
Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
Starting Date: Spring & Fall
Teaching age group: Elementary school students
Salary: 2.0• million won per month
Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday
Working Hours: 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
• Fully furnished single housing
• Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
• National pension
• Health insurance
• 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
• 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal
• 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
• 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
• EPIK orientation (7~10 days)
• Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
• Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Possess no criminal history
• TEFL level 5 Certificates OR 2 years of teaching experience
- Salary: 2.0+ million won per month
- Training: Professional training: introduction and ongoing training TEFL training
- Visa: Visa support: provide a legal working residence permit
- Travel: Paid upfront fight or Flight allowance
- Bonus: Paid holiday 25 days
- Fluent in English: Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Bachelor’s Degree: Hold a minimum of a Bachelor'
Date Posted2nd January 2020