EPIK PUBLIC SCHOOL PROGRAM IN SOUTH KOREA 2023 with KORVIA CONSULTING
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
EPIK program in South Korea offers an exciting opportunity for native English speakers to teach and immerse themselves in Korean culture.
South Korea > Multiple Locations
Salary2.2 Mil ~ 2.7 Mil KRW
DescriptionKorvia is one of the exclusive partners with the EPIK program. Applications for the upcoming Fall of 2023 have just started, so if you want to get ahead of the curve, now is the best time to apply! If you waste no time building professional relationships with Korvia, you will have more time to get accepted into your preferred program. Remember, Time Is Money! You can apply online by submitting your application through the "Apply Now" button.
Along with hands-on experience, Korvia knows the timeline and will ensure you will never get left behind or lost in the process. EPIK may be a daunting experience for some since there might be more things to prepare for each individual. We take your personal circumstances and situations into account and ensure you complete everything you'll need to succeed. With Korvia by your side, you will always have a liaison to help you through the process and make your dream of coming to Korea a reality.
Additionally, Korvia provides you with the following:
- One-on-One Program Consultation & Interaction with a Friendly Recruiter
- Application & Document Guidance
- Always a Plan B
- Korvia Orientation before Placement (SIM Card)
- Korvia Teachers Parties
- Thriving Korvia Online Community (Korvia EPIK & Korvia Teachers on Facebook, Kakao)
- Korvia Welcome Package
- Follow-up after placementSo please consider applying! If one thing does not work out, then we will always suggest another. Thanks to our networking, we have jobs readily available for teachers every semester. We will try to find a job that's perfect for you so that you can truly enjoy your experience in Korea.
Benefits- Housing Provision
- Entrance Allowance to help you get settled
- 26 Vacation Days
- Severance Payment
- Medical Insurance Support
- Week-Long Orientation
- Work/Life Balance
Requirements- Be a citizen of one of the 7 native English-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Attended an English-medium school for grades 7-12
- Have NO Criminal Record (Misdemeanors or felonies)
- TEFL Certification
Date Posted14th February 2023