Private school jobs in Korea
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Currently we are looking numerous ESL teachers who are dedicated and passionate. No experience in these fields is necessary.
South Korea > Gangseogu, Deungchondong
DescriptionCurrently we are looking numerous ESL teachers who are dedicated and passionate.
No experience in these fields is necessary.
Teaching in Korea would be rewarding and valuable experience and a great chance to wide your views by traveling Korea where has K-Culture.
Positions are available at private school (known as Hagwon), institutions and centres. You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualification including teaching experience and TEFL certificate and the cost of living in Korea is reasonable, therefore you can expect to save a big portion of the salary.
Benefits• One way trip Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea
• Free housing (teachers will only pay for utilities)
• Health insurance
• Pension Payment (Korean Social Security)
• Contract completion bonus (equal to one months' salary)
• Starting salary of between 2.1-2.3 million Korean Won ($1700~$1900) per month
• Employee shall be entitled paid vacation period of 10 days
For all Cities We Offer
• Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Gyeonggi province, Gyeongsang province, etc.(Almost all of major cities)
Requirements1. Bachelor’s degree in any field (candidates with a degree in Education are given priority)
2. Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
3. Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
4. At least 100 hours TEFL In• class component is preferred)
5. Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language: USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
6. Applicant must be a native speaker or have studied from the junior high level (7th grade) and resided for at least 10 years or more in the country where English is the primary language
7. Level 5 TEFL certificate
(*Note1,2,3,5,6 is due to the Korean Immigration Law to process English teaching VISA, not for discrimination*)
Date Posted2nd November 2022