[Seoul and All Major Cities] Hiring Caring English/ESL Teachers starting from April ~ May
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are looking for caring and dedicated English/ESL teachers for the jobs starting from April ~ May 2020.
South Korea > Seoul and All Major Cities
Salary2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW
RecruiterGLOII JC KOREA
DescriptionWe are looking for caring and dedicated English/ESL teachers for the jobs starting from April ~ May 2020.
The English School is an established franchise with nationwide branches situated in Seoul and All the Major Cities in Korea as following;
• Seoul (Gangnam, Daechi, Seocho, Cheongdam, Seongdong, Seongbuk, Gwangjin, Gwanak, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Eunpyeong, Gangbuk, Guro, Mapo, Mokdong)
• Gyeonggi (Seongnam, Bundang, Suji, Jukjeon, Dongtan, Suwon, Namyangju, Ilsan, Hwajeong, Paju, Gwangmeyong, Anyang, Ansan, Guri, Osan, Gimpo)
• Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
When teaching English, the school tries to instill a sense of culture, knowledge, and experiences of English speaking countries. With state of the art facilities and comforting surroundings, The school tries to ease students into the flow of their classes. They cover not only basic language classes but a wide variety of subjects such as math, science, social studies, and art. With students ranging from kindergarten, all the way up to sixth grade. The teachers at the school strive to help their students reach their maximum potential. Come join the family and help mold the minds of tomorrow.
[BENEFIT FEATURES] Free Airfare, Free Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW • 2.8M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance and Pension Support
We're also hiring couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who're applying together for one same school.
-Job Number: IGALL20APR-MAY
-Starting Date: April 2020 ~ May 2020
-School Type: Private School
-Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
-Airfare: Provided Free
-Accommodation: Single housing provided Free (Couple housing will be provided for couples)
-Distance from School: 10-15 mins
-Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary
-Class Size: 10 students
-Working Days: M-F (No Weekends)
-Schedule of working Hours: 9:30am-6pm
-Salary: 2.1M KRW • 2.8M KRW
-Severance Pay: One Month
-Vacation Days: 10 days • All the National Holidays
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50% Support
-Contract length: 1 year (Renewable)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• Hold an apstilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
• Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TEFL Level 5 certification required
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don't need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted18th February 2020