Seoul and All Major Cities Hiring Proactive TEFL Teachers starting from Jan/Feb/Mar, 2023
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are looking for proactive and passionate English/TEFL/ESL teachers for the renowned private English School being located in Seoul and All the Major Cities for the jobs starting from Jan/Feb/Mar 2023 onwards.
South Korea > Seoul
Salary2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW
RecruiterGLOII JC KOREA
We are looking for proactive and passionate ESL teachers for the renowned private English School being located in Seoul and All the Major Cities for the jobs starting from Jan/Feb/Mar 2023 onwards.
The English School is the nationwide brand name in Korea and comprised of 70 branch schools and they are located throughout All the Major Cities in Korea as following;
• Seoul (Gangnam, Daechi, Seocho, Cheongdam, Seongdong, Seongbuk, Gwangjin, Gwanak, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Eunpyeong, Gangbuk, Guro, Mapo, Mokdong)
• Gyeonggi (Seongnam, Bundang, Suji, Jukjeon, Suwon, Namyangju, Ilsan, Hwajeong, Paju, Gwangmeyong, Anyang, Ansan, Guri, Osan, Gimpo)
• Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
The school's goal is to teach children to think, act and dream in English, not to just do well on tests. The children who attend range from 5 • 15 years of age and learn through its own Infusion Learning which enables them to freely express their thoughts in English. With its well-developed curriculum and teaching aids, it has created an effective method of bringing out a student's potential. Teachers are trained to create a safe, exciting environment where students feel comfortable about expressing their thoughts.
Free Airfare, Free Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW • 2.8M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance and Pension Support
Please review the detailed job info below and anyone who's interested in this opportunity,
We're also hiring the couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who're applying together for one same school.
-Job Number: SGALL2023JAN-MAR
-Starting Date: Jan/Feb/Mar, 2023 onwards
-School Type: Private School
-Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
-Airfare: Provided Free
-Accommodation: Single housing provided Free (Larger housing will be provided for Couples)
-Distance from School: 10-15 mins
-Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary-Junior High
-Class Size: 10 students
-Working Days: M-F (No Weekends)
-Schedule of working Hours: 9am-6pm or 1pm-9pm
-Salary: 2.1M KRW • 2.8M KRW
-Severance Pay: One Month
-Vacation Days: 10 days • All the National Holidays
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50% Support
-Contract length: 1 year (Renewable)
The entire placement process will usually take 1 • 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching. We are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times.
About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in US, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, China and Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and we are able to get you the most established and reputable employers, saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
Free Housing Provided,
Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW,
RequirementsNo Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TEFL level 5 * Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don't need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
Date Posted28th October 2022