Teach at a Korean public school from Aug. in Korea (Apply for EPIK fall intake)
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Teach English in Korean public schools through EPIK program and travel. EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students.
South Korea > Seoul
RecruiterKorean public school
DescriptionWhy ESL Consulting -Seoul ESL?
We, ESL Consulting• SeoulESL, are an official partner of EPIK and are also licensed by the Korean government. We are located in South Korea and have built a large network among schools throughout Korea over the past decade. We have intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. With the assistance of our experienced, capable staff, you will be able to achieve your dream of working in Korea.
Public school details
• School Type: Korean public schools (elementary, middle, high school)
• Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
• Starting Date: Spring/Fall
• Teaching age group: Elementary ~ high school students
• Salary: 2.0~2.7 million Korean Won per month
• Contract Length: One year (renewable)
• Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
||| Private English Schools |||
Opposed to public schools, private English schools in Korea and China recruit native English teachers all year round. Private schools are located throughout all of Korea and applicants can choose which location they want to work in. There are various types of schools depending on the student age group and the purpose of the school. Applicants can choose which school they want to apply to based on age group, working hours, benefits, and other conditions.
Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and a TEFL Level 5 Certificate
Possess no criminal history
• Rent free fully furnished single housing
• Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
• National pension
• Health insurance
• 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
• 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal
• 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
• 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
• EPIK orientation (7~10 days)
• Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
- Salary: 2.7Million Korean won/mon
- Training: Provided
- Visa: Teaching visa sponsored
- Travel: Flight ticket provided
- Bonus: Completion bonus
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted27th February 2020