Native English Teacher - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Start teaching in Malaysia!
Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
DescriptionWhat we are looking for:
At Awesome Academy, we create opportunities for every striving individual by providing an innovative results-oriented education. By doing so, all our graduates have an equal opportunity to compete in the global market.
We are looking for teachers who are ready to create opportunities and give their absolute best to our Awesome students. Our teachers are also ready to work with students from all around the world from different backgrounds, languages, and cultures.
- Professional classroom management
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups – in person and online
- Providing diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments
- Issuing and checking homework, and provide appropriate and timely feedback
- Maintaining proper records for attendance, progress, and development
- Taking part in curriculum development, including production of audio and visual resources
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as games, sports
competitions, school parties, dinners, excursions, and social events
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Participating in marketing events
- Preparing documentation for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercisesa s needed
- Using a variety of delivery methods, which stimulate learning appropriate to varying
student needs and demands of the syllabus
- Undertaking other duties commensurate with the post and which may reasonably be required by the Principal
- Strong collegial communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Interested in student-centered, activity-based education
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and actively seeks out challenges
- Willingness to learn new ways of teaching and follow our onsite experts
- Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
- Have a customer-oriented mindset
Benefits- Somewhat flexible teaching schedule. - Excellent accommodation within walking distance - Legal work permit after completion of probation period - Up to 14 annual leave days per year plus national Malaysian holidays - Training and development programs given by experts - Contract length: 2 Years– renewable - Starting Dates: Immediately and throughout the year
Requirements- A minimum of a B.A. or B.Ed. in any subject - Level 5 TEFL - Passport holders from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand , South Africa or Australia
Date Posted22nd July 2022