English Native Teacher (In Myanmar)
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Myanmar > Thanbyuzayat & Mawlamyine Township
RecruiterYour First Choice Education
DescriptionTEACHERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY FOR MYANMAR @ Yfc Teachers
Our Y.F.C Education Center was opened in a small state in Myanmar. The main reason to open our center is to brighten the future of the young learners. Our state is not developed and they have poorer education compared to other parts of Myanmar. Most of the young learners cannot afford to study in a popular city like Yangon. So, our mission is we are trying to open and teach to improve and a make a better education system in our state. Therefore, we are currently seeking full-time expatriate English Language Instructors to be part of our team and help us to transform the futures of our students.
We focus on students ages (8 to 60) teaching a variety of English courses at both of our two centres at Mon State in Myanmar who wish to either study overseas and others who want to improve their English for professional reasons.
Successful applicants will be required to:
1. Teach General and Business English programs across a variety of levels using a variety of recognized ESL teaching methods including the Communicative Method
2. Teach test preparation courses, particularly IELTS
3. Teach at other locations in Myanmar if required
4. Conduct placement tests accurately
5. Complete administrative tasks promptly, completely and effectively
6. Counsel students about educational matters when required
7. Participate in professional development activities and attend meetings when required
8. Be an active part of a team
9. Enthusiastic, Responsible, Flexible, Good professional work ethics, Positive attitude, Willing to learn, give the best and ability to work with team
10. Be professional, polite and courteous, punctual, and dedicated to the best interests of your students.
Salary will negotiate up to teacher experiences.
(Must be able to adjust to Asian Burmese Culture).
Warm welcome like a family.
Date Posted8th December 2022