ESL/EFL TEACHERS NEEDED – SAUDI ARABIA
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Adwaa Rabia Group have regular opportunities EFL teachers for University PYP Program throughout Saudi Arabia (Al Kharj, Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Baha, Al Qassim, Taif).
Saudi Arabia > RIYADH
SalaryUSD 2800 – USD 3200 per month
RecruiterAdwaa Rabia Group - Education & Training
DescriptionWe currently need ESL/EFL teachers for the Saudi University Foundation Year Program.
- Start Date: Immediate (July / August / September 2023)
- Academic Year: 2023-24
- Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Visa Type: Employment (leads to residence Permit/Iqama)
- Curriculum Development
- 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
- Evaluation of Student Work
- Mentoring And Advising Students
- Undertaking Professional Activities
- Coordinating Student Activities
- Preparation of Lessons
- Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
- Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
- Assessment and Reporting of Student Performance.
- Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
- Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged by Senior Staff.
- Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
- Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life of The University/Organization
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15–20-minute interview via Skype 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.
Benefits-Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary (USD 2800 – USD 3200 per month)
-Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (decided by employer)
-Comprehensive Health Insurance
-End of Service Bonus
-Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia Provided
-30 Day Annual Vacation, all Saudi Public Holidays, and semester breaks paid/provided
-Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
-Visa Type: Employment (Iqama) plus, visa cost reimbursed (visa only)
Requirements-Must hold a passport from one of the following countries: New Zealand, Australia, British, Canada, America, Ireland and South Africa
-Must Have Bachelors/Masters/PhD major Education
-Must have a TEFL certificate of 168 hr
Date Posted21st July 2023