English Language Teachers for Colleges, the Sultanate of Oman, Academic Year 2020-21
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking: English Language Teachers
Oman > Varied Cities
RecruiterCECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE)
DescriptionEnglish Language Teachers
Start Date: The first semester of academic year 2020-2021, and continuous.
Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 6 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compensation and Benefits • Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 925 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances from OMR 350 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel and visa.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 45 to 60 days
• Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc. is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching Experience: 3 years
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
Date Posted18th January 2021