Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
English Teacher in SulÄ™cin, Kostrzyn nad OdrÄ… and Witnica, Poland We are based in Kostrzyn upon Odra on Polish-German border (free movement within Schengen Zone) and only 70 km from Berlin in Germany.
Poland > Kostrzyn nad OdrÄ…
RecruiterSzkoÅ‚a JÄ™zykÃ³w Obcych The Best Kornel Naruszewicz
DescriptionEnglish Teacher in SulÄcin, Kostrzyn nad OdrÄ… and Witnica, Poland
We are based in Kostrzyn upon Odra on Polish-German border (free movement within Schengen Zone) and only 70 km from Berlin in Germany. We are currently looking for one teacher of English and one teacher of English and Italian to take up work for at least one school year starting from 13.01.21 or from 14.02. 2022. You will be given a lot of freedom to make a great impact on our school or the local community and you will be supported by our team a lot.
Details of the Position
We are a staff of 10, running a small, private language school and we have created a very comfortable and friendly working environment. At the same time, we are very open to new initiatives. Please apply only if you are ambitious, eager to challenge yourself, passionate about teaching and willing to concentrate on developing your teaching career and making a huge impact on the local community rather than just travelling. You will be given a lot of freedom to make great contributions to school and the local community and you will be supported with all aspects of your stay here.
The perfect candidates are highly-motivated and ready for a challenge in a foreign country. You are able to teach English to students 5-18• years old, business English, individual English lessons, online lessons and cater to the needs of your students. You both enjoy and are qualified to work with small children. You are patient, ready to deal with situations you may not expect, act diligently and appropriately, so as to benefit the school both at work and outside of working hours as representatives of the school in a relatively small community.
You are willing and ready to take part in promotion days (1-3 days a year) at local events, so as to promote the school as a team, teach 25 hours and work 15 office/preparation hours at school • altogether 40 hours a week.
Other important information:
Accommodation costs vary from 900 PLN to 2600 PLN depending on the quality and location and whether you share an apartment or rent it on your own. We assist you in finding suitable accommodation and all the legal formalities.
You will go through one week professional training/introduction upon arrival.
Apply and join us!
- 5300 PLN gross / month – regular, stable contract salary which is not dependant on the number of your teaching hours (health insurance, retirement insurance, taxes, paperwork, representation with tax institutions, 21-26 paid holidays are all included)
- additional private health care insurance
- free gym card
- 1000 PLN / school year for professional development related to language teaching
- Company car for business and private purposes (gas is reimbursed only if you travel more than 10 KM to work)
- Friendly and open environment in which you can grow as a professional
- Help with finding inexpensive accommodation, signing contracts, opening bank account, doctor appointments etc.
- Help with learning basics of Polish
- Efficient support with all legalities
- Support at work in all initial stages/aspects
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
- University degree, preferably in Applied linguistics or Foreign languages, or TEFL/TESOL
- Qualifications and abilities to work with children
- Extensive knowledge of English Grammar
- Driving license
- 1-2 years of Post-Graduate teaching experience in a language school setting or in a public school
- Teaching English to students of a variety of ages
- Experience teaching TOEFL / FCE / IELTS Cambridge exam as preparation for University entry in an English-speaking country and teaching English for specific purposes is welcome.
Date Posted4th January 2022