English Teaching Positions in Warsaw
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Teach English in Warsaw and experience life in the Polish capital.
Poland > Warsaw
DescriptionAn excellent opportunity for students, graduates and experienced teachers to embark on an ESL adventure in Poland's capital, Warsaw. Impact Teaching is here to help connect you with schools and language institutions across Poland, where you'll teaching English to learners of varying levels.
Your duties will include:
• Teaching for 20-25 hours per week (depending on location and contract)
• Working between 14:00 – 20:00 on weekdays and some Saturday mornings
• Assisting with English language related activities
• Teaching students of various ages and levels
• Teaching 4-10 students at a time
As a teacher at a private school in Gdansk, you’ll benefit from:
• A monthly salary of up to 1000 – 1200 EUR (depending on location and experience)
• 11 paid public holiday days per year
• Help finding a suitable apartment and negotiating a deal to suit your budget
• City and school orientation
• Local SIM card
• Contracts between 5 – 12 months (the longer you stay, the higher the salary is likely to be)
• Visa application assistance (for non-UK/EU nationals)
• Resume and interview guidance to ensure your application is in line with local school expectations
• Access to a wide community of English teachers in Poland and beyond
• Post-arrival support and guidance
Please note, as an agency providing relocation support, we charge a fee for our service packages. This is not a job placement fee, rather it ensures that we can offer comprehensive pre-departure and post-arrival support to all applicants.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Police Check
Date Posted1st September 2020