ESL Teacher in Poland
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
As an ESL teacher in Poland, you'
Poland > Poland
Salaryat least 3000 PLN per month
DescriptionYou'll work alongside a local teaching assistant to plan and lead English lessons designed for small groups of students of varying ages. You'll work within a private institution and follow their curriculum or requirements, but you will have the chance to use your creativity to come up with engaging activities to help your students absorb the language.
Our placements in Poland stretch from young learners through to business professionals looking to improve their English. You will have the opportunity to express your preferences during the application process when we will advise you on the different positions available.
Duties vary from school to school:
•At kindergartens you can expect a 40-hour contract, while hours are lower but salaries higher if you teach at language school, or business English.
• Working hours are school hours for kindergartens, and mostly 14:00-20:0 at language schools or for business English roles.
• Assisting with English language-related activities
• Teaching students of various ages and levels
• Teaching 4-10 students at a time at kindergartens and language schools, 1-1 or 1-2 for business English
- Salary: at least 3000 PLN per month
- Visa: Type -D visa if needed
- Fluent in English
- Teaching Experience
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
Date Posted23rd June 2021