Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
The British trainers/volunteers are expected to teach English through games, drama and other fun activities to the pupils (aged between 7 and 16).
Romania > BRASOV/TUSNAD
RecruiterIN ACTION OUTDOOR
DescriptionThe timetable is very flexible and it is always planned and discussed with the trainers in advance. We are dedicated to making the trainers’ stay in Romania a memorable one. Our pupils speak very good English so communication with them will not be a problem. However, the younger ones may need support and guidance sometimes but organizers and other teachers are there to help all the time. We think that there is no right or wrong way to teach and we believe that each British trainer brings his or her own style and ideas. If a trainer ever becomes stuck for ideas or just needs a little support, the camp organizers are always there to help.PROVISIONAL TIMETABLE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
• 9:30 • 12:30 – morning lessons (with half an hour break) – informal lessons: games, mime, debate, drama;
• 12:30 • 14:30 – lunch break;
• 15:00 • 18:30 – afternoon activities: hiking and trips / workshops (painting, music, drama, dance, sports etc.;)
• 20:00 • 20:30 – informal staff meeting to plan activities for the next day;
• 21:00 – evening activities: disco, karaoke, contests (trainers are expected to attend these activities alongside the children).
The activities reserved for afternoons and extra time are varied and depend on the trainers. If they have any interests or hobbies that could be transformed into workshops then we would encourage trainers to be creative.
- Fluent in English
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate
Date Posted27th November 2019