Guaranteed Language Assistant Posts in Madrid
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
GUARANTEED Language Assistant Positions in Madrid and Madrid Region starting in October and November 2019. Both Primary and Secondary school posts in Bilingual schools.
Spain > Madrid / Madrid Region
Salary1000 (Euros) Net.
DescriptionGUARANTEED Language Assistant Positions in Madrid and Madrid Region starting in October and November 2019. Both Primary and Secondary school posts in Bilingual schools.
• Timetable of four hours per day, four mornings per week, with either Mondays or Fridays free. (Sixteen class hours per week)
• Contract through to the end of June 2020, with a further academic year optional (2020 – 2021)
• Working in the classroom together with Spanish teachers of English and possibly teachers of some other subjects; all in English
• 1,000 Euros net per month with all school and public holidays paid until end of June 2020.
• Evenings free (to supplement your income with private classes, if desired)
• NO knowledge of Spanish or previous classroom experience necessary
• Help given with bureaucracy, opening bank accounts and finding accommodation
• Applications from couples welcome.
• Evenings free (to supplement your income with private classes, or academy work, if desired.
N.B. Because we are unable to charge the schools or their respective education departments a fee for our services, we are making a single, nominal charge of 200 Euros to each Language Assistant presented successfully, to cover our basic costs of recruitment. This will only be payable once your post has been confirmed by the relevant Education Authority and you have commenced your duties..
Please note that in over 30 years of operation we have never charged teachers for our services. This is the first time we have been unable to cover our costs through the schools and education departments themselves.
All relevant applications will receive a reply: Being a native speaker, having a University Degree and an EU passport are the minimum requirements to apply for an Assistantship. Age no barrier.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
Date Posted22nd October 2019