Teach English in Spain!
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Teachers Needed! No Experience Required!
Spain > Spain
RecruiterRVF International LLC
DescriptionWe connect native English speakers with English teaching positions in Spain and then assist them with every facet of the entire process from start to finish to help get them there.
- Connect you with an English teaching position in a public school in Spain.
- Assist you with the registration and application process.
- Help you with the entire process of securing your Spanish visa.
- Assist you to open a bank account, find housing, getting your phone to work, your legal stay permit in Spain, etc.
- Provide detailed guides and instructions on everything you need to know —and on things you didn’t know you needed!
- Host several webinars covering Spain’s geography, culture, and languages; tips on how to learn Spanish, how to find private teaching classes, and more!
- Personalised and quick responses through email and video support! We will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have a successful and pleasant time in Spain.
- Want to teach again for a second or third year? No problem!
- Access to an amazing Facebook community of fellow adventurers going to Spain with you.
BenefitsFour-day part-time work week (12-16 hours per week)
Competitive Spanish stipend
Three-day weekends where you can explore Spain and Europe
Health insurance included
RequirementsMust have an American/Canadian/Australian/New Zealander/South African passport
Have at least an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
No previous teaching experience of any kind is required
TEFL level 5
Must be a native-like English speaker
Between 18-59 years old
Date Posted13th January 2023