Teaching Position in Spain Starting January 2022
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
If you are willing to teach English in Spain, at Dolphin we are hiring native-level speakers for jobs starting January 2022
Spain > Lugo
RecruiterCentro de Idiomas Dolphin
DescriptionCentro de Idiomas Dolphin requires a native-level English teacher. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic native-level English professionals with experience in order to fill a teaching position from the 10th January 2022. Responsibilities of our teachers include class preparation, teaching and coordinating students, preparing students for external examinations (Cambridge and TOEFL tests) as well as student assessment. You must also be open to developing your knowledge of teaching skills and methodologies.
Dolphin is a prestigious, long-established language school in the centre of Lugo, Spain. Our lessons are known to be conducted in a relaxed, learning environment with emphasis on oral communication.
We are a professional company which complies with social security and employment laws. We offer 20/28 hours/week contract. You will have a competitive salary, but exact amount depending on experience, working hours and qualifications. All lessons will be conducted in English, so Spanish is not required.
Contract follows Galicia calendar for the 2021/22 school year.
The applicant must comply with Visa requirements to work in the European Union. Please, do not apply if you do not have the permit to work in the EU.
We offer 20/28 hours/week contract. You will have a competitive salary (btw 1100-1400 Euro Gross), but the exact amount depends on experience, working hours and qualifications.
• Native level of English
• At least 1 year of English teaching experience
• TEFL qualification or equivalent
• Willing to teach both adults and young learners
- All national and provincial public holidays paid
- Breaks and holidays during the contract paid
- Help in locating a place to live, setting up bank accounts and registering with a health centre
- Any aid needed in obtaining social security number, NIE (Official Spanish resident number)
- Full support from experienced teachers in planning classes and a wide range of materials
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience
- Native level of English
- At least 1 year English Teaching experience
- Willing to teach both adults and young learners
Date Posted15th December 2021