VYLs English Teacher in Spain
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Very Young Learners (VYLs) Specialist Teachers sought by prestigious language school in the heart of Andalusia. We offer good working conditions for experienced and motivated professionals.
Spain > CÃ³rdoba
DescriptionEurolingua is a well-established language school that opened in Cordoba in 1983. We're located right in the heart of Cordoba shopping district, just a stone's throw from the historic "Juderia" and the old town.
As well as English, we offer classes of French, German and Spanish as a second language.
We teach all ages and levels, with courses for Very Young Learners proving increasingly popular.
We have excellent teaching resources and we believe in small class sizes and a pleasant working environment.
*VERY IMPORTANT*: Please refrain from applying if teaching VYLs (Age 3 and above) is not your profession and/or if you're not eligible to work in the EU.
VERY YOUNG LEARNERS SPECIALIST TEACHERS:
Full-time: 24 teaching hours per week.
Part-time applicants will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach Pre-Primary and Primary kids.
Absolutely essential are: clear understanding and knowledge of the Pre-School learning environment; a smart and professional appearance and attitude; friendly and sociable manner; effective teamworking skills; loads of energy and a genuine passion for teaching Very Young Learners.
Optional over time, depending on demand.
Be NATIVE-LEVEL English speakers and ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE EU; send a CV including contact telephone number, photo and names of two professional referees.
Candidates must have:
* a minimum of one year's experience
* a "survival" level of Spanish
* a suitable teaching qualification
* a university degree (preferably related to language and/or education)
* a bright and lively personality that motivates students • particularly ESSENTIAL in the case of VYLs and YLs.
Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be contacted.
Once again, refrain from applying if teaching Very Young Learners is not your profession or preferred career path.
Accepted candidates will be sent a preliminary (EFL-related) written task to complete before the interview stage.
Salary and Benefits
• FULL-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS / VERY YOUNG LEARNERS TEACHER:
Start rate of Euro 1,250 per month (24 teaching hours per week).
• PART-TIME positions: pro-rata salary.
• Social security; free (optional) medical check-up; two weeks' paid holiday at Christmas; one week at Easter; all local bank holidays/festivities.
• Training/development workshops.
• 50% discount on our Spanish classes.
• Euro 100 relocation allowance (to be paid on completion of the contract in June 2022).
The contract will run between the second half of September 2021 and Tuesday 28 June 2022.
- Salary: Monthly salary of 1250€ (starting rate).
- Bonus: Relocation allowance
- Police Check
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
Date Posted25th August 2021