Business English Trainer
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Saxoncourt Recruitment is now conducting interviews for full-time business English trainers to join our team. The firm provides professional on-site business English training solutions to a wide range of established international and domestic firms.
Taiwan > Taipei
SalaryNT$800 per hour
Description• The candidates must have a business background as well as minimum of 4 years of relevant business English teaching experience.
• Delivery training courses to corporate client on site, Monday • Friday.
• Facilitate highly dynamic 1-on-1 coaching and small group programs.
• Teach off-the-shelf courses to small-and medium-sized groups.
• Source/develop training materials appropriate to clients needs.
• Manage learning processes aligned with clients' goals and expectations.
• Report internally and externally on training results.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• TEFL level 5 certificate
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
• Minimum 4 years’ language-training experience with adults
• Patient, flexible and full of enthusiasm
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong analytical skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and proactively to meet client needs
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Fluent computer skills for producing professional training materials and client reports, and using online training and administrative tools
Salary and Benefits:
• Flexible schedule of between 20 to 25• contact hours per week (no minimum guarantee).
• NT$800 per hour for training, assessments, original program design.
• NT$500 per hour for unbilled client meetings (of the meet and greet type, which are rare), and updating training plans (e.g. describing new training approaches adopted, etc.).
• NT$200 to NT$350 travel fee per class for central Taipei.
• NT$1500 for delivery of workshops.
• Unlimited (and unpaid) vacation (with reasonable notice to arrange cover).
• Work Permit provided.
• Health & labour insurance and pension payments provided.
- Salary: NT$800 per hour
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience: Minimum of 4 years of relevant business English teaching experience.
Date Posted7th February 2020