TEFL English Teachers needed in Poland
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Join our fast growing, English language school in northern Poland.
Poland > Chojnice
RecruiterGLOBAL School of English
DescriptionJoin our fast growing, English language school in northern Poland. Chojnice is an attractive, quaint small city located short train ride away from beautiful cities such as Gdansk, Bydgoszcz and Torun.
Here, you will have the opportunity to develop, and enhance your teaching knowledge and practice. Newly qualified teachers are welcome!
We offer a good salary considering the local cost of living and free accommodation in a good quality flat located 3 mins walk from the School.
Details of position
We are currently seeking teachers to join our team for the 2024/25 school year, who is/has:
- Qualified TEFL teacher (Cambridge CELTA/Trinity TESOL) who is prepared to teach kids, teenagers, and one-on-one classes at a variety of levels
- Friendly, professional, motivated, flexible and has strong people skills/interpersonal skills
- Creative ideas will contribute to the future development of the school
- Good knowledge as to how to use teaching materials productively;
You will be working closely with a very experienced teacher who will provide you with development opportunities. You will be also able to attend training days at highly developed English Schools.
We will hold regular meetings, training sessions, and run teacher development programs.
We will give detailed advice about how to travel around and enjoy Poland as a tourist.
BA degree in any subject and CELTA/TESOL as a minimum requirement
Additional qualifications will be appreciated and welcomed
Candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements will not be contacted
Salary and Benefits
- a good salary by local standards, depending on experience
- Airport pick-up
- Flight remittance (from EU countries on a budget airline)
- tea/coffee on school grounds
- help and advice with traveling around Poland
- nice and friendly atmosphere, opportunity to develop your skills
- participation in teacher training days
-Good salary by local standards, depending on experience
-Flight remittance (from EU countries on a budget airline)
-Tea/coffee on school grounds
-Help and advice with travelling around Poland
-Nice and friendly atmosphere, opportunity to develop your skills
-Participation in teacher training days
Requirements-BA degree in any subject
-TEFL level 5
Date Posted24th October 2023