TEFL Teacher Trainer Opportunity in Brighton, UK
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
The TEFL Academy requires a TEFL trainer in Brighton, UK
United Kingdom > Brighton
Salary£15 - £20 Per Hour
RecruiterThe TEFL Academy
DescriptionExperienced EFL/ESL/TESOL/TEFL teacher trainer required to deliver intensive 10 hour
weekend teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) teacher training courses in Brighton, UK.
Courses are run on a Saturday in a central, easily accessible location, in a conference venue or hotel function room.
This is a part-time, self-employed position working one weekend, approximately 4-6 times per year (10 paid hours over one day). You must have full rights to live and work in the UK.
- Deliver the course by following The TEFL Academy's course curriculum
- Support students who want to gain a Qualifi accredited TEFL qualification to teach English abroad
Guide students with practical teaching and learning skills
- Assess students' work and offer constructive feedback throughout the 10-hour course
- Full training and ongoing support is provided
- Further opportunities within the company for the right candidate
Should you not hear from us then your application has unfortunately not been successful
- £15 - £20 Per Hour
- At least 3 years teaching experience (ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL)
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelors Degree
Date Posted29th May 2023