TEFL Teacher Trainer Opportunity in Belfast, United Kingdom
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
The TEFL Academy requires a TEFL trainer in Belfast, United Kingdom
United Kingdom > Belfast
Salary£150 - £200 Per Day
RecruiterThe TEFL Academy
DescriptionExperienced EFL/ESL/TESOL/TEFL teacher trainer required to deliver intensive 10-hour
weekend teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) teacher training courses in Belfast, United Kingdom.
Courses are run on a Saturday in a central, easily accessible location, in a conference venue or hotel function room.
This is a part-time, self-employed position working one weekend, approximately 4-6 times per year (10 paid hours over one day). You must reside in Belfast and have full rights to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Deliver the course by following The TEFL Academy's course curriculum
- Support students who want to gain a Qualifi accredited TEFL qualification to teach English abroad
- Guide students with practical teaching and learning skills
- Assess students' work and offer constructive feedback throughout the 10-hour course
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Further opportunities within the company for the right candidate.
Should you not hear from us by the 27th of November then your application has unfortunately not been successful
- £150 - £200 Per Day
- At least 3 years teaching experience (ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL)
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelors Degree
- Must live locally to Belfast
Date Posted20th November 2023