COME TO TEACH ESL IN BEAUTIFUL PHITSANULOK OF THAILAND - SALARY UP TO 40 0000 BAHT/ MONTH
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Where will you be teaching?- Phitsanulok is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border
Thailand > Phitsanulok
Salary35,000 - 40,000 Baht/Month
RecruiterThailand teaching jobs
DescriptionWhere will you be teaching?
• Phitsanulok is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border.
• Phitsanulok is one of the oldest cities in Thailand, founded over 600 years ago.
• As the crossroads between the northern and central regions of the country, it has long been important both for political and strategic reasons, and was fought over many times in centuries past.
• Student ages: Kindergarten to Secondary students
• Working hours: Monday • Friday, from 8am • 4pm
• Days off: Saturday and Sunday
• No more than 24 teaching hours per week.
• Teeratada School was established on May 6th, 1997, basis of the resolute determination is to use the education as a development tool for the youth.
• Our mission is to develop our quality of education in the world-class.
We want to create personnel, atmosphere and environment for the benefit of Teeratada
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Salary: 35,000 • 40,000 baht/month depends on your qualification, education background and teaching experience
• Housing allowance or free apartment
• Enjoy swimming pool, gym for free at the school campus
• Lunch provided
• The cost of living in Phitsanulok is very low compared to Bangkok.
• Non-B VISA / Work Permit • Assistance with documentation is provided.
• Free transportation provided to and from school./if living outside school
• Paid Christmas and Public holidays • All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
• Annual Completion bonus paid on completion of a full 12-month contract.
Who are we looking for?
• Must be Native speakers (UK, USA, Aus., NZ, Canada)
-Minimum requirement is a related Bachelor's degree and TEFL Level 5 Certifcate
• Some teaching experience is preferred but not required (Interns OK)
• Must have the start-up capital for at least a month living expenses
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application with:
3, Teaching certificate
4. Profile picture
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted4th September 2019