ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Founded in 2005, EMG Education was one of the first private enterprises in Vietnam to implement high-quality international Math, Science and English curricula to state schools in the country and the very first to successfully integrate such a curriculum into Vietnam’s national curriculum across all grades from 1 to 12.
Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh
Salaryfrom 1800 usd/ month
DescriptionLocation: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Starting time: August 2022, School Year 2022 • 2023
• Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
• Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working;
• Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
• Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Please include the following with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Updated CV
• Copy of degrees, certificates
• A copy of passport (photo page)
• A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)
• A recent photo
Benefits- Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate - EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa. - The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents. - Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company; - Free lunch is provided for all employees. - Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves; - Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law; - Curriculum and supporting materials provided - Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers - Other benefits will be shared during the interview
Requirements- Be a native-speaker; - Have Bachelor degrees or higher; - Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate (120 hours) - Have a clear background check; - Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Date Posted4th June 2022