Teach in Vietnam - Only 18 Teaching Hrs per Wk!
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Teach in Vietnam - Only 18 Teaching Hrs per Week
Vietnam > Various
Salary32,400,000VND to 41,000,000 VND
DescriptionAclipse is currently recruiting to fill teaching positions for our client in Vietnam. Locations in various regions available.
The curriculum and program of our client targets primary and secondary school learners to develop communicative competence based on intrinsic motivation and immersion. Leveraging education-based technology tools such as automated speech recognition, smart boards and e-learning systems, students can improve their expressive skills and logical thinking abilities via experiential learning.
If you have passion for teaching, desire to experience a life abroad and compassion for learners, we encourage you to apply.
Please see below for general benefits, job description, job qualifications and how to apply.
• Entry level salary range of 32,400,000VND to 41,000,000 VND for a maximum of 78 teaching hours a month
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
• Accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND monthly
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND
• 12 vacation days • public holidays
• 1 day off per week
• Health Insurance support
• Work permit: reimbursed upon contract completion
• Average class size of 10-15 students
• Training Provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
• 18 teaching hours per week
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events for the language center
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• ESL teaching certificate (TEFL Level 5) OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in teaching/training
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
** All documents must be authenticated by your home country's Foreign Affairs entity or other authorizing agency
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience
Date Posted1st October 2019