TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths and Science
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
As part of a project with the Department Of Education and Training in HCMC, EMG Education deliver a CLIL program in English, Maths and Science in Primary, Secondary schools and High schools.
Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh
DescriptionLocation: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Starting time: December 2021, 2nd semester of School Year 2021 • 2022
• Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
• EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
• The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
• Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
• Free lunch is provided for all employees.
• Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
• Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
• Curriculum and supporting materials provided
• Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
• Other benefits will be shared during the interview
• Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
• Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
• Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG;
• Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
• Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Be a native-speaker;
• Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
• Have an accredited level 5 TEFL certificate;
• Have a clear background check;
• Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Please include the following with your application to [email protected]:
• Updated CV
• Copy of degrees, certificates
• A copy of passport (photo page)
• A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted28th October 2021