VIETNAM : Hiring Native English Speakers For Public Primary School in Hanoi
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
VPBOX was established in October 2007 with a clear goal to improve the quality of teaching and learning English in public schools in Vietnam. Their innovative program has been approved by the Ministry of Education and is now being used by over 500 schools across the country. As well as working with public schools, VPBOX also has 5 English centres in 5 of the biggest cities in Vietnam
Vietnam > Hanoi
Salary20 USD/ hour
RecruiterVietnam Education Development Company - VPBOX Vietnam
DescriptionWe are offering teaching positions at public primary schools in Hanoi, Hai Duong city and Quang Ninh for the next school year starting by the beginning of September 2021.
• 12 • 20 HOURS/WEEK
• Pay rate: $20-21 /hour (NET)
• Schedule: Daytime Monday to Friday
• Student age: young learners from 6-10 years old
• Vietnamese teaching assistant in class
• Benefits: Working visa application paper assistance; work permit and residency card supported; Teachers’ bonus by the end of the school year, completion & re-sign contract bonus; Medical insurance; Bank account set up support; Travel allowance for schools in Hanoi which is more than 16km from the city center; Accommodation support in Hai Duong and Quang Ninh.
• Requirements: NES, University degree holder, Teaching certificate (Non-Native teacher must have English Language Certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL or TOEIC or CEFR C1)
- Salary: 20 USD per teaching hour
- Training: Training session before you teach
- Visa: Business visa or TRC application support
- Bonus: Bonus for performance and participation at school by the end of school year, bonus on Teacher'
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: TEFL or TESOL or CELTA
- Fluent in English: native speaker or holding IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or CEFR C1
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- Police Check: You can use either your home police check or Vietnam Criminal record
- Teaching Experience: Preferable
Date Posted28th March 2021