Have you thought about working abroad? Apply now to spend a year teaching English in Hong Kong. Locations details
All of our opportunities are based in Hong Kong. We will provide visa sponsorship for all successful applicants.
The new school year will begin in August 2020 but we also hire year-round.
At Headstart Group we aspire to provide the quality language support that students need to succeed and we couldn’t do that without a talented team of passionate teachers.
If you are just as dedicated to making a positive impact through education as we are, we would love to hear from you.
Role and responsibilities
Headstart teachers are placed, full-time, in a local school to work with the English teaching staff. Your responsibilities will include;
● Delivering engaging English lessons
● Preparing lesson plans, teaching material and evaluation reports
● Designing activities to promote students’ interest in English
● Working with the local teaching staff to modify curriculum and teaching resources to cater for students’ diverse language abilities and enhance learning outcomes
Desired qualifications and attributes
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Open-mindedness and creativity with a strong work ethic
3. Excellent organisation and time management skills
4. Teaching experience is an advantage
Headstart Group Ltd. is one of Hong Kong’s leading English educational institutions. We provide a wide range of educational services for kindergartens, primary and secondary schools as well as tertiary level institutions.
We offer teacher recruitment services, design bespoke English curricula, provide in-class and after-school English support programmes, and host extracurricular activities like drama clubs, fun days and camps.
Teaching in Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Training: ● Ongoing training and development programmes
- Visa: Visa sponsorship, we send it to you before you arrive
- Bonus: Retention incentives
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching Experience