English First aims to help our Teachers to develop and maximize their professional and personal skill sets. We provide the career opportunity and advancements through teaching and delivering high quality education in accordance to EF standards. Teaching English overseas no longer has to be a dream.
We continuously aim to provide our teachers with training plans and development, because we want them to develop their potential and gain new skill sets.
You will be giving lessons & language development to the highest standards of English language teaching for our Young Learners, all in accordance with the EF curriculum.
As the leading language course, we provide TEFL job opportunities for those who are passionate about education.
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot for those diversities. In this vibrant & dynamic city, you can witness the blend between western and eastern cultures through food, people, lifestyle, infrastructures, and facilities.
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region. There are:
• 5 centers in Jakarta (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
• 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
• 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials, and educational multi-media technology. We are looking for individuals who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching Young Learners. Our team will help you reach your full potential as an ESL Teacher.
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by a Level 5 TEFL Certificate with The TEFL Academy
• Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
o University Degree, Academic Transcript, and Level 5 TEFL certificate
• Competitive salary package allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia
• Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
• Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
• A return air ticket
• 22 days paid leave
• Accommodation assistance / Housing stipend
• Medical insurance
• A renewable 1-year contract
• The chance to work within a professional team, teaching English to the highest standards in the world
Teaching in Indonesia
- Salary: Competitive salary to support comfortable lifestyle and travelling within Indonesia
- Training: Online training platform and continuous Development and Action plan given throughout your time with EF
- Visa: Full sponsorship of legal Working Visa
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: BA Degree of any field with Teaching certificate
- Teaching Experience: Teaching experience is not mandatory, but ideal candidates would have experience teaching Young Learners