EF is the most recognized language organization in the world. EF Swara has two centres in Bogor; Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin. Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides the challenge of meeting people from different cultures with unique characteristics. Bogor, located to the south of Jakarta, has a blend of big city and countryside vibes. Bogor offers you the ease of living in a big city with the peace of living in the countryside. From Bogor, you can easily commute to Jakarta, as well as going to more rural places full of beautiful scenery.
EF is the most recognized language organization in the world. EF Swara has two centres in Bogor; Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin.
All of the centres are equipped with top quality teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more information, please visit our website, http://www.efjakarta.com
As EF Kids and Teens, we are looking for candidates who are creative, energetic in teaching kids.
We are continually looking for qualified ESL teachers who meet the following requirements:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL level 5 certificate
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL Certificate
- A competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and travel opportunities in and around Indonesia.
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket.
- Paid leave.
- Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance.
- A renewable one year contract.
Please send your CV; recent photograph and the supporting documents.
Teaching in Indonesia
- Training: Ongoing
- Visa: Sponsored
- Bonus: Flight Reimbursement
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check