We are a reputable international kindergarten that provides exceptional education that challenges each student to develop the attitudes, skills, knowledge and understanding to become a highly successful, spirited, socially responsible global citizen. Note: only applicants with these criteria will be selected for an interview.
AT International Kindergarten of KL Kids Club, We are looking for serious applicants to join us for the following position;
TEACHER AND ASSISTANT TEACHER
(We are looking for Australian, British, Canadian and New Zealand individuals who have experience with children, particularly preschoolers.)
1. Job Summary: The teacher is primary responsible to taking care of children in the school.
- Carries out the curriculum activities within the parameters of teaching procedures and strategies.
- Do the lesson plan of all the curriculum activities
- Holds regular meetings with all the other program staff to discuss brainstorm, clarify agree on, resolve and inform on curriculum-related matters (class teacher)
- Fill up a week’s daily activity plan one week in advance
- Develops children’s developmental profile
- Participates in all organization and center’s organized activities
- Deals with class administration e.g. Ensuring official memos to parents be disseminated, ensuring proper use of class attendance, arrange for children’s weight, height to be taken, monitor staff work shift, etc. (Class teacher)
- Plans project the types of resources, support and training needed and submit to Principal
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
3. Position Requirements
- Candidate with minimum Diploma and/or Degree in early childhood
- Candidate must have minimum 1 ~ 2 years of working experience in similar position
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills in the English language
- Must be able to understand and converse well in English
- Must have passion working with young children (between the ages of 2 ~ 6 years)
- Must have good interpersonal skills when dealing with adults
- Must have computer skills
Interested candidates are advised to submit your written application along with resume listing details of work experience, contacts, lists of references and qualifications to reach.
Start Teaching English in Myanmar
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: education fields
- Police Check
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate