CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking: NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS - English Language Teachers Start Date: 1 September 2019, the first semester of academic year 2019-2020.
Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 6 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 950 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances from OMR 350 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel and visa.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 to 60 days
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL Level 5
Please send your CV stating your date of birth and nationality, attested copies of your certificates and experience letters, passport, and photos referring to this ad, and indicate your availability date, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Teaching English in Oman
- Salary: 875 TO 950 OMR PER MONTH
- Visa: EMPLOYMENT AND FAMILY VISAS
- Travel: ALLOWANCE
- Fluent in English: NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree: OR MA IN ENGLISH TEACHING SPECIALIZATION
- Teaching Experience: 3 YEARS WITH A BACHELOR AND TWO YEARS WITH A MASTER DEGREE
- Level 5 TEFL Certifcate