CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking: Native English Speakers - English Language Teachers Start Date: September 2019, the first semester of academic year 2019-2020.
Interviews will be held in the next 2 weeks from your applying. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: 875 to OMR 900 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances OMR 300 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel allowance and visa.
• Gratuity paid monthly.
• Annual paid leave: 45 days
• Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
Other Bachelor degrees may be accepted if the candidate has Certificate/ diploma in teaching English like TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Certificate/ diploma: TEFL level 5 certificate
Please send your email application referring to this ad, and indicating your availability date, with these documents:
1. CV stating your date of birth and nationality (only the countries listed above or native English speaking countries)
2. Government attested copies of your certificates and experience letters
3. Passport, and passport size photos
Start Teaching English in Oman
- Salary: OMR 875 to 900 per month
- Visa: Employment
- Bachelor’s Degree: BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language
- Teaching Experience: 3 years in a college or university
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate