English teacher wanted in Poland OUR OFFER
• The opportunity to work with a diverse range of ages and levels from kindergarten to adult proficiency.
• Training in El Dorado teaching strategies, online classroom management, use of ICT and methodology for teaching languages and support from the teachers coordinator.
• Health insurance in the public NFZ
• Bonuses for punctuality, class performance and continuity.
• Plan and deliver online and offline lessons for kids, teens and adults.
• Give feedback to parents and students if required
• Attend to Online teachers’ meetings.
• Register students learning development in the institution platform.
• English level: Native or C1
• Experience as an English teacher (all ages)
• The candidate should hold a bachelor degree in education or its equivalents such as TEFL certificate.
• Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills, culturally adaptable, fast learner and team player, patient, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching. Willing to teach young learners, teens and adults
• Open to work with changeable schedule: some classes will take place in the morning but the majority of classes will take place in the afternoon.
• Clean criminal record.
Successful candidate will have to provide:
– Criminal record
– Recommendation letter from previous teaching job
– Diplomas and certificated
– Video answering 4 questions on WhatsApp to the number: 0048531787166
– 1. Why do you want to work at El Dorado?
– 2. Why did you decide to become an Spanish/English teacher?
– 3. Do you like teaching children?
– 4. Do you have any problem working with a changeable schedule?
We are only hiring candidates from Europe or residents in Europe. If you are applying outside of Europe, your application will not be considered.
Teaching in Poland
- Salary: 3800 gross
- Training: Yes
- Bonus: According to students satisfaction and punctuality
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Yes
- Police Check: Yes
- Teaching Experience: Yes