YBM ECC The Front Runner of English Education “English Expressions for Speaking & Writing” A well-balanced English education covering all 4 language skills Since its inception in 1961, YBM has been the leading provider of outstanding language education in South Korea. Y YBM ECC is taking applications for March 2020. We will have multiple positions opening around Seoul, Gyeonggi, and Incheon.
At ECC, teachers will be in charge of running their classrooms from 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm.
The morning classes from 9:50am -2:40pm consists of our kinder aged student, 5-7 year olds. Class are 40 minutes long and teachers will teach English through a variety of subjects. Teacher will have a Korean coteacher to fall back on when help is needed.
From 3pm-6:40, our elementary students, 1st-6th grade, will come in for their classes. Again, classes will be 40 minutes long.
Basic duties include prepping for lessons, following the curriculum, teaching and watching over the students in your care.
Start Teaching English in South Korea
- Salary: 2,100,000 - 2,400,000 won per month
- Visa: E2 visa sponsorship
- Travel: One way ticket to Korea provided
- Fluent in English: Must be a native speaker from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, or New Zealand
- Bachelor’s Degree: BA from accredited 4 year university; copy must be apostilled
- Police Check: Clean criminal background check; must be apostilled
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate