Oxinity is one of the fastest growing worldwide teachers’ community providing language classes, teacher training and technology services to teachers around the world. Tired of the same teaching opportunities?
Take part of a new business model with Oxinity.
We are a community of teachers that work in partnership helping and supporting each other through the process of becoming freelance. As the community is expanding, we have openings for innovative people to join our current team of teachers and start working in partnership with us.
- All your teaching materials ready to go (no more long hours spent preparing for classes)
- Own website for each teacher
- Platform for schedules and student progress
- Training in ELT business skills, marketing and promotions
- All services freelance teachers need, such as money collection, invoicing, etc.
- Continuous teachers' development and upgrading
-EU citizen or Spanish work visa holder (essential). Please do not apply if you don't have it.
-Native-like level of English (essential)
-Passion for teaching (essential)
-Good communication Skills (essential)
-University graduate (preferred)
Fifteen hours to start with!
Start Teaching English in Spain
- Fluent in English
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate