We connect native English speakers with Language Assistant positions in Spain and then assist them with every facet of the entire process from start to finish to help get them there. Job Description:
We connect native English speakers with Language Assistant positions in Spain and then assist them with every facet of the entire process from start to finish to help get them there.
• Connect you with a Language Assistant position in Spain
• Assist you with the registration and application process
• Help you with the entire process of securing your Spanish visa
• Assist you to open a bank account, getting your phone to work, get legal residency in Spain, etc. We will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have a successful and pleasant time in Spain.
• Four-Day work week,
• Competitive Spanish salary,
• Three-Day weekends where you can travel and explore Spain and Europe,
• Health Insurance
• Must be have an American passport,
• Have at least a 4-year college degree,
• Have no serious medical conditions (for your own safety),
• Have no serious criminal record.
No previous teaching experience of any kind is required!
Contact us today so that we can help get you to Spain!
Start Teaching English in Spain
- Salary: You will earn between €700EUR to €1000EUR per month depending on the region as the salary is relative to the cost of living of the location where you are placed. The salary is a very competitive Spanish wage.
- Visa: One-on-one guidance throughout the entire visa and bureaucratic process of moving to Spain.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Minimum of 4-year college degree required.
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate