Saxoncourt Recruitment is now conducting interviews for full-time business English trainers to join our team. The firm provides professional on-site business English training solutions to a wide range of established international and domestic firms. - The candidates must have a business background as well as minimum of 4 years of relevant business English teaching experience.
- Delivery training courses to corporate client on site, Monday - Friday.
- Facilitate highly dynamic 1-on-1 coaching and small group programs.
- Teach off-the-shelf courses to small-and medium-sized groups.
- Source/develop training materials appropriate to clients needs.
- Manage learning processes aligned with clients' goals and expectations.
- Report internally and externally on training results.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- TEFL level 5 certificate
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- Minimum 4 years’ language-training experience with adults
- Patient, flexible and full of enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and proactively to meet client needs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent computer skills for producing professional training materials and client reports, and using online training and administrative tools
Salary and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule of between 20 to 25+ contact hours per week (no minimum guarantee).
- NT$800 per hour for training, assessments, original program design.
- NT$500 per hour for unbilled client meetings (of the meet and greet type, which are rare), and updating training plans (e.g. describing new training approaches adopted, etc.).
- NT$200 to NT$350 travel fee per class for central Taipei.
- NT$1500 for delivery of workshops.
- Unlimited (and unpaid) vacation (with reasonable notice to arrange cover).
- Work Permit provided.
- Health & labour insurance and pension payments provided.
Start Teaching English in Taiwan
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience: Minimum of 4 years of relevant business English teaching experience.