- Are you seeking adventure, recently graduated, or looking for a career and lifestyle change? Teaching English in Thailand may just be the perfect thing for you! TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SALARY AND PACKAGE HERE!
- Salary of 30,000+ THB (depending on qualifications)
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 THB per month
- Free Work Permit
- 2,000 THB Non-B Work Visa reimbursement
- All paperwork processing prepared for you
- Dedicated team of Thai and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- Accident insurance
- Semester-to-semester contract commitment
- Full curriculum prepared and provided
- 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
HOW ABOUT TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Student age : Kindergarten - high school students ( Depends on location)
- 40 students / class
- Working hour : Monday - Friday
- 2 days off on weekends
- 40 working hours / week including teaching and office hours
- Are you seeking adventure, recently graduated, or looking for a career and lifestyle change? Teaching English in Thailand may just be the perfect thing for you!
- Thailand is widely considered one of the best places to teach English in Asia, thanks to its gorgeous beaches, delicious cuisine, friendly locals and steadfast culture. There are many programs to work abroad out there. But what makes MediaKids different is our expert team of consultants who are dedicated to you every step of the way – removing any hassle associated with finding a job, arranging accommodation, apply for visas and work permits, or even with language barriers!
- Make finding work in Thailand easy by joining the MediaKids team, so you can enjoy this whole amazing experience – hassle free.
- Native English teachers
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Teaching certificate ( TEFL level 5)
- Willing to relocate to Thailand in early November
- If you feel interested in this opportunity, feel free to send your CV and relevant documents to our HR department via this email: email@example.com
Start Teaching English in Thailand
- Salary: 30,000+ THB (depending on qualifications)
- Visa: - Free Work Permit
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: - Teaching certificate ( TEFL)
- Fluent in English: - Native English teachers
- Bachelor’s Degree: - Hold at least a BA degree