Are you interested in teaching in Thailand? We have a variety of positions available throughout Thailand, teaching a range of ages beginning for the next term. Are you interested in teaching in Thailand? We have a variety of positions available throughout Thailand, teaching a range of ages beginning for the next term. The contracts are initially for one semester beginning in mid-May until the end of September, with the option to renew at the same school or switch schools if you’re looking to stay on in Thailand after the first semester.
We work with a range of different schools and in different areas, and we do take any preferences that you have into consideration when organising your placement. At the beginning of the term, we run two different programs - an induction and a 3 day TEFL refresher course to provide more information about teaching in Thailand specifically.
- Bachelor degree
- TEFL Level 5 certificate/teaching experience
- Reliable and enthusiastic.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed paid job to successful applicants, at least 30,000 Baht per month
- Work permit cost covered
- Assistance with obtaining a non-immigrant B visa
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Support throughout your time with us.
Teaching in Thailand
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check