1. Some information about BANGKOK, Thailand
Bangkok is Thailand’s capital city which is the most visited city in the world. A distinct feature of Bangkok is the ubiquity of street vendors selling goods ranging from food items to clothing and accessories.
Bangkok's rapid growth coupled with little urban planning has resulted in a haphazard cityscape and inadequate infrastructure. Bangkok has long been the center of modern education in Thailand. Bangkok became not only a place where immigrants and provincial Thais go for job opportunities, but also for a chance to receive a valuable experience.
2. Teaching details
• Students age: Kindergarten and Elementary school
• Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
• Teaching hours: No more than 25.5 hours/week
3. Salary & benefits
• Salary: 43 000 – 45 000 Baht/month (~$1400 – $1500)
• Health insurance provided
• Assistant to find accommodation
• Pick up at the airport
• 1-year contract
• Native English speakers
• Hold Bachelor's degree and Level 5 TEFL Certifcate
• Passionate about the teaching profession
• Be able to start asap
- We would welcome any questions related to this position.
Check out the different advertising packages available.Download Media Pack