Live your dream! Teach in Thailand: Mahachai, Kanchanaburi, Khon Kaen, Suphanburi, or Nakhon Ratchasima Teach English in Thailand (5 cities available)
You are a native speaker.
A bachelor’s degree or better.
A level 5 TEFL certificate
A clear criminal background.
With Thailand’s countless beaches and warm, friendly people, you can choose to have a calm and relaxing lifestyle, or instead take part in the active nightlife!
This job is available in Khon Kaen, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon.
• 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
• Class sizes: maximum 10.
• Mostly at the school with some occasional outside classes.
• All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
• Teachers are encouraged to develop and use their own support materials in accordance with the academic standards of the school.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• 40,000 - 50,000 THB per month.
• 14 days holiday (unpaid).
• Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
• Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months).
• Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
• End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
Teaching in Thailand
- Visa: sponsored
- Bonus: End of contract bonus of 10,000 THB
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check