1. What should you know about our school:
Smile World Language Center is currently placing native English speaking teachers in amazing Chanthaburi, Thailand!!
Come join the thriving foreign teacher community already thriving here! Positions include: English Program, Phonic/English Instructors.
2. About Chanthaburi:
• Visit Thailand's garden province famed for its rich and varied fruits of the earth. A fascinating town, lush green landscapes and tranquil coastal villages.
• With its provincial capital located 245 km. from Bangkok, Chanthaburi, covering 6,338 sq. km., is one of the Kingdom's less visited provinces, though one full of varied attractions. Known as the 'garden province', Chanthaburi is justly famed for its fertile land that gives plentiful yields of fruit such as mangosteen, rambutan and durian. The earth also yields rubies and sapphires, and Chanthaburi town remains an important trading centre for precious stones. Adding charm to the town is the Chanthaburi River, while the population comprises a colourful mix of ancient communities. Beyond the town, the province is characterised by an interior of forests and scenic waterfalls, and a coastline dotted with quiet fishing villages and peaceful beaches.
3. Job details:
• Student age: 3-12 years old
• Salary begins at 30,000 - 35,000 Baht per month
• Non- B Visa and work permit cost covered.
• Extra teaching hours and Hourly tutoring also available.
• Working hours: 18-24 hours/ week
• Working schedule: Monday - Friday: 8:00 am -4:00 pm
4 year University Degree and TEFL Level 5 Certificate
Native Speaker from the US, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Canada and Australia
Passport with at least 6 months validity and two empty pages for visa, (6 month- 1 year contracts)
Check out the different advertising packages available.Download Media Pack