Modern Montessori International London is a world leader in Montessori Education. MMI Vietnam (Binh Duong Branch) is our first school in Vietnam. The core programmes of MMI are the time tested Montessori programmes. 2. Who are we looking for:
Native teachers come from Native Speaker Countries
BA in Early Childhood Education prefered, open to backgrounds
At least two year experience
Level 5 TEFL Certificate
Start day: August 2020
3. Job details:
Salary: $2,000 - $2,200 (depends of your qualification and teaching experience)
Housing allowance on top
Health insurance provided
All the national, public holiday and school break paid
Student age: 2 - 6 years old
2 teaching assistants in each class
Medium class size of 15 - 20 kids/class
Working hours: 40 hours/week, Mon - Fri schedule
2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Responsible for care and education of a group of children
- Plan and implement school curriculum
- To ensure a well-run and purpose programme
- Work closely with parents in the education of their children
- To fulfil all requirements for programme implementation such as Preparing and attending Parent-Teacher Meeting, lesson planning, reporting children's progress etc.
- To carry our school activities such as field trip, children concert etc.
- To ensure proper recording of all activities including maintaining children portfolio, preparing annual curriculum review etc.
- To attend all meetings and company events
- To be the lead teacher in an international programme’s class and a subject teacher in bilingual/other programmes (if required)
- To carry out all assignments from MMI Management
5. How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your BA and your headshot photo to the email address:
Teaching in Vietnam
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree