Beginner ESL Teacher
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Shane English School Kunshan is looking for a teacher to fill an exciting young learner position for a possible start of March 2020. We are looking for a fun, friendly, self-motivated teacher with a keen interest in teaching young learners.
China > Kunshan Suzhou
Salary12,000 RMB- 14,000 RMB
RecruiterShane English School
DescriptionOur students are aged from 3 to 16 years old and you will teach a maximum of 25 hours per week with no scheduled office hours beyond that time.
Anyone willing to make a one year (minimum) commitment to helping our young students achieve their dreams while getting to know this amazing city If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us. We will schedule an interview with a member of our academic team. Please provide available documents, along with a recent CV and brief introduction. Applicants who do not meet all of the above criteria are welcome to apply, though only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary: 12,000RMB- 14,000 RMB
- Training: Full orientation, on-boarding process and Ongoing training and development from Western Management. We will provide all the course materials, technology, and a Chinese teaching assistant for each class. We encourage you to use your passion and creativity
- Visa: Sponsored Working Visa and FEC
- Travel: Flight allowance of 4200RMB paid twice six monthly
- Bonus: Completion bonus of 3000RMB
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: Teachers holding a 168 hour TEFL Certificate
- Fluent in English: Native Speakers from the UK, New Zealand, South Africa, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia ( For Visa Reasons
- Bachelor’s Degree: Teachers holding a Bachelor’s degree and above
- Police Check: A clean Criminal background check
- Teaching Experience: Teaching Experience preferred
Date Posted2nd February 2020