Earn up to $38/hr Teaching English Online (Primary School)
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
BlingABC is a part of New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE:EDU), and over the last 3 years, we have built a reputation among teachers, parents, and students as an innovative and reliable leader in the English education industry. Our mission is to connect China
China > Beijing
SalaryUp to $38 per hour
• Teaching group ESL online lessons to Chinese students from 5-12 years old
• Group classes with 3 or more (12 to 30) students are available for outstanding professional teachers
• Variety of courses are available including Phonics, Science, STEM, etc.
• Systematic orientation, on-board training, and teaching guides are provided
• Classes are scheduled termly and in advance, allowing teachers to keep track of students’ progress and plan ahead
• Supportive and professional teams will assist teachers throughout the whole application process
• Working from anywhere with a well-functioning computer and stable internet connection
• Native English speaker with neutral accent
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or a valid State/provincial teaching license
• Minimum 1-year teaching experience in K-12 or ESL experience
• Wired, high-speed and stable internet connection
• Punctual, responsible, good communication skills and easy-going personality
• A demonstrated respect for the values, cultural differences, and expectations of Chinese parents
Below times are all in Beijing Time (GMT•8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required
Mon -• Fri: Between 5pm-9pm
Sat -• Sun: Between 8:30am-11am; 4pm-9pm
Candidates need to be able to commit to at least 8 time slots (1 slot is 40mins) of weekly availability
Salary and Benefits:
• $21 • $27/hr start rate depending on qualifications, $23 • $29/hr after the attendance bonus
• Earn up to $38 with bonuses.
Term of the contract:
At BlingABC, classes are arranged by terms (SP/SU/FA/WI) and so are the contracts offered to teachers. Each term will come with a contract of different starting dates and there will also be differences in the booking rate.
- Fluent in English: Native English speaker with a neutral accent
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching Experience: at least 1 year'
Date Posted11th April 2021