EFL Teachers required for foreign language schools in Beijing, China.
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We have started recruiting for the February term.
China > Beijing
Salary15,000 - 22,000 RMB per month
RecruiterJob In China Ltd
DescriptionWe are an International Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK. We will place you into the best prestigious Chinese schools as teachers of English.
We have wonderful job opportunities for EFL Teachers at two foreign language schools in the capital of China – Beijing.
Beijing, formerly Romanised as Peking, is the capital of the People’s Republic of China, the world’s third most populous city, and most populous capital city.
Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural centre. Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
As one of the six ancient cities in China, Beijing has been the heart and soul of politics throughout its long history and consequently there is an unparalleled wealth of discovery to delight and intrigue travellers as they explore the city's ancient past and exciting modern development. Now it has become one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, with about 140 million Chinese tourists and 4.4 million international visitors every year.
Nowhere else on earth will you find such a variety of gourmet restaurants offering the very best of Chinese and western dishes.
These foreign language schools are the most famous and best institutions in Beijing and are run by a very well-known education group in China. The buildings are modern with top-ranking hardware facilities such as multi-media classrooms, physics and chemistry laboratories, library etc.
You will be teaching verbal English in one of the following departments:
• Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
• Middle/ secondary school (12/13 – 15/16 years old)
• High school (15/16 – 18/19 years old)
The working hours are from Monday to Friday, no more than 10 hours per week plus 15 office hours. Specific working schedules will be decided according to the schools.
You will be offered a 10-month contract to start teaching from the February 2020 term and your contract could be renewed for a longer period if you require.
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly salary is in the range between 15,000– 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. Salary will be raised in the second term according to the first term’s performance.
• Free accommodation.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• All Public Holidays paid.
• Medical accidental insurance paid.
• Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening bank account. Orientation and training provided.
• You will be supported step-by-step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
• Speak excellent English and be active, enthusiastic and responsible. A short self – introduction video is essential at the point of your job application.
• A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject.
• TEFL Level 5 Certificate (min 168 hours).
• Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
• Background/police check dated within the last 6 months.
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- Salary: up to 22,000 RMB per month
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for a Chinese work visa (Z)
- Travel: •Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: 168 hours
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background/police check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
Date Posted16th December 2019