EFL Teachers urgently required! Last minutes vacancies at prestigious Chinese schools.
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are an International Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK. We will place you into the best prestigious Chinese schools as teachers of English.
China > Beijing
Salary13,500 â€“ 17,000 RMB per month (pre-tax)
RecruiterJob In China Ltd
DescriptionEFL Teachers urgently required! Last minutes vacancies at prestigious Chinese schools.
We still have wonderful jobs opportunities for EFL Teachers at Damuwan Experimental school, Zhejiang Province and Liaocheng Foreign Language School, Liaocheng city, Shandong Province to start from the September term.
Usually, it is too late to apply now for the September term, but these schools are willing to wait for their English teachers till October or even later.
These schools are the most famous and best schools in China.
The schools are equipped with top-ranking hardware facilities such as multi-media classrooms, physics and chemistry laboratories, library and modern European-style teaching buildings, student's apartments, teacher's apartments and so on.
You will love being a part of a real Chinese community. This is an opportunity of a lifetime to explore this great country.
The offered contracts will be from the date you start until 30th June 2020.
You will teach students from one of the following groups:
• Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
• primary school (6 – 12 years old)
• middle/ secondary school (12/13 – 15/16 years old)
• high school (15/16 – 18/19 years old)
Monday – Friday, no more than 10 hours per week, no office hours
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly salary is in the range between 13,500 – 17,000 RMB (£1,700 • £2,000) per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• Free accommodation. Water and electricity bills are paid by schools. Free Wi-Fi.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after completion of contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• All Public Holidays paid
• Medical accidental insurance paid
• You will be supported step by step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
• Speak Excellent English
• Bachelor’s degree in any subject
• TEFL Certificate (min 120 hours)
• Background check certificate
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- Salary: Up to 17,000 RMB (£2,000) per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for Chinese working visa
- Travel: •Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate:
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree gained from any native English-speaking countries
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
Date Posted29th August 2019