English Teachers wanted in Beijing and Shenzhen
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Joinwavehr is a fully registered professional company that is committed to linking foreign teaching experts to reliable education institutions in China.
China > Guangzhou
SalaryCNY 20100 - 22500 per month
Student group: age 2 to 12
• Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
• Class length: 45 minutes to 60 minutes containing various teaching techniques.
• Working Hours: No more than 40 hours per week. Teaching hours are around 20-25 hours each week, the rest will be office hours including parent-teacher meetings, academic meetings, workshops, lesson planning, lesson practicing, and marketing activities. You are provided with 1 day off per week, generally 2 weekdays as determined by the school.
• Curriculum: Textbooks and teaching materials developed based on McGraw-Hill educational resources. We provide full lessons plans, PowerPoints, resources, and an interactive white board to assist you with delivering the lesson to students. Training on the curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class to help with class management and relationship management with the parents. You must cooperate with this individual to coordinate lesson delivery.
Education background: Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Passion for teaching English and working with children
Eager to learn and grow
Master of English with great accent
TEFL Level 5 qualification
Eligible for work visa in China
Priority will be given to those who are currently residing in China
• 10,000 RMB contract completion bonus!
• 10,000 RMB airfare reimbursement after contract completion
• Visa Assistance in acquiring sponsored legal Z Work Visa
Able to transfer over current visas or start the visa process from scratch
Class bonus and overtime compensation is provided
Insurance: Free commercial health insurance and emergency assistance.
• Paid Holidays: Chinese public holidays off (the specifics will be arranged by your center), around 10-15
days off during the Chinese Lunar New Year.
• PTO Leave: 5 paid days annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 1 paid sick day off per month, 50% salary paid out for other days (with doctor’s note).
- Visa: Assistance provided
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
Date Posted2nd July 2020